(0 rates)
    • June 28, 2010 2:09 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Body Language
      Many predator hunters today use the spotlight to hunt predators at night. Using this technique, as you luer the animals in you use their eyes to read the animal, and to make educated predictions on what move the animal will make next. This is the same technique I used for years and years, and it served it's purpose fairly well. As in all things in the world today, technology changes the way that people operate on a daily basis. This change happens in virtually every facit of life, from the way we do business, communicate, and you guessed it, even the way we predator hunt. The advancement and growing availability of night vision technology has changed the way that we (or at least I believe we should) predator hunt. Watching the animal's eyes gives the seasoned hunter a lot of hints as to what the animal will do (as stated before), which aids significantly in the success of hunts, is no longer the all we have to rely on, yet many people seem to think that this is "The" way to hunt. The night vision technology available today allows the hunter to see the entire animal, not just the eyes. Imagine being able to read the animal's entire body to anticipate the next move and you are imagining my reality. With the use of 3rd generation night vision, I can read the body language of the animal. Over the years of doing this I have gotten a knack for reading the body language, much like many hunters today have a knack for reading the eyes of the predators. The results have been amazing. I have hacked into a whole new world of predator hunting! The eyes are only a portion of the animal, and since I can see the entire animal I have that much more to base my anticipations off of. The technology is here, it just has to be exposed and then accepted. I am not here to bash anyone's techniques, I am simply here to spread the word on an amazing new technique. Take it or leave it, but this change has made a substantial difference in my success as a predator hunter.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is closed
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel
test